Roman Pilates is a dynamic studio using multiple training methods to keep you motivated and get results.
Why is Roman Pilates different?
Whether you’re an athlete, a social exerciser, a beginner or in need of remedial help, you’ll notice six benefits from our training:
1. Greater variety – we’re not just about mat classes, reformers and trap tables – although they’re an important part of our pilates program. We use a variety of tools to challenge your workouts every week, including TRX Suspension Training, ViPER, The FitWall, the freeform board and the Fit Ball.
2. Enhanced movement skills – our training mimics the way your body works. It enhances your movement skills and results in better balance, muscular strength and control.
3. Tailored programs – we take the time to understand your unique movement patterns and learning styles. We create a program tailored to your needs to correct faulty movement patterns and imbalances, and restore your body’s full function for everyday movement or athletic competition.
4. Co-ordinated rehabilitation – if you’re injured, we work closely with your medical adviser, developing a program to complement your existing rehab program and speed recovery. We have close relationships with many health practitioners near our studios.
5. Faster improvement in performance – we only offer small, intense sessions, ranging from one-on-one or two-on-one private lessons, to a maximum of four in a group class. Close observation and individual monitoring enables greatly improved performance in a shorter time frame.
6. Competitive price – we charge AUD$75 per hour for a private lesson or ($80 split between two for a two-on-one session). That’s the most competitive in the Eastern Suburbs. And AUD$25 per person for a group session of four, run over 5 weeks. You won’t find better value in the area.
Contact Tom on +61 425 240 950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to find out how we can enhance your movement skills for increased performance.