If you’re a personal trainer or movement professional wanting to add pilates to your client’s workouts, our Integrating Pilates into Fitness Training course is perfect for you.
What is Integrating Pilates into Fitness Training?
Developed by the Roman Pilates team and Penny Elliot, from the Physiotherapy Posture and Fitness Clinic, the course combines a multi-plane approach to fitness training with traditional pilates exercises.
Throughout it you’ll learn:
By the end, you’ll be proficient in functional movement training. The principles learnt in the course can be applied to any of your multi-plane exercise programs, including the TRX, freeform, FitWall® or BOSU®.
- How our bodies work in multiple planes and with multiple joint actions
- How efficient movement requires a combination of muscle strength, stabilization and co-ordination
- How to identify faulty movement patterns and understand how they can, over time, cause injury and poor movement performance
- Which pilates-based and multi-plane exercises help correct movement imbalances and effective ways to teach them
- New techniques and information on learning styles.
Call Tom now on +61 425 240 950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can become a pilates qualified trainer.